Ultra-rapid Hardening Polymer Mortar
Raphahcon CR5, inorganic polymer mortar using water-soluble polymer,
1. This product is highly strong, causes little cracking, and has high
workability because it is a one ingredient-type mortar used just mixing water.
2. It is economical due to its low rebound rate of 5% and is highly durable
because it is an inorganic mortar like concrete.
3. This product is highly adhesive, anti-rust, neutralization-resistant,
chemical-resistant and chlorine ion penetration-resistant.
For recovering sections of various concrete structures requiring high-strength
compressive strength, such as civil engineering structures, building structures,
maritime structures and special structures
1 One ingredient-type inorganic gray polymer mortar
1. CR : 2,000kg/㎥(일반중성화/염해보수용)
2. CR2 : 2,000kg/㎥(고강도중성화염해보수용)
3. CR3 : 2,500kg/㎥(방사능차폐보수용)
4. CR4 : 1,200-1,800kg/㎥(경량 보수용)
5. CR5 : 2,000kg/㎥ (초속경 보수용)
6. CR6 : 2,000kg/㎥ (칼라하드너바닥 보수용)
7. CR7 : 2,000kg/㎥ (수중 보수용)
8. CR8 : 2,000kg/㎥ (그라우팅 보수용)
9. CR9 : 2,000kg/㎥ (내산 보수용)
10. CR10 : 2,000kg/㎥(내항균 보수용)
11. RM : 2,000kg/㎥(내화보수용)
It is possible to do hand plastering and spraying (mechanization).
1. For over 5cm repair, if bending and tensile strength reinforcement are necessary,
place reinforcing rods, wire meshes, etc. and then proceed to the next process.
2. Put the correct amount of water (clean fresh water) into the mixer in the weight
rate of Raphahcon : water = 100 : 15~18 and mix them for three minutes or more
while slowly putting in Raphahcon. (if there is no mixer, use a hand drill mixer)
3. After mixing, cast the product immediately on the construction surface using
a trowel or sprayer.
4. For raising the thickness, do spraying and plastering with 0.5-1cm during
the first casting, 2-5cm during the second and third casting, and finish
with 0.5-1cm during the final casting.
(Good adhesion and plastering can be gotten through doing primer
/final casting thinly and re-casting thickly.)
5. In direct sunlight or in the summer, cover it with curing cloth or spray the curing
agent immediately after casting.
6. The lowest construction temperature is 5℃ and the smallest construction
thickness is 5mm.
1. Before applied parts are dried, they should be protected from rain or snow.
2. While working, be sure to wear protective equipment, such as masks,
goggles and gloves.
3. Be careful about curing in temperatures of 5℃ or lower.
25 kg/bag, can keep in dry places for six months