IF | Informer IF
Informer- Insulation Form
This foams the cement and controls the temperature and humidity and enhances
the performance of structures and has improved the method of construction.
1. It is super lightweight with less than 20% of the weight of general mortar
and has good absorption and sound insulation.
2. Crack prevention: No cracking due to the uniform formation of bubble
3. Insulation, heat storage and heat retention : The insulation effect is great
by blocking the penetration of external air from the outside by generating
uniform air bubbles and blocking the temperature change inside.
4. Economical and workability: It can be constructed by mixing a small
amount of cement and a very small amount of Informer (IF), and it is
economical because it reduces labor, material and construction costs
as high-rise buildings can be mechanically transported.
1. for the heat isolating of the apartment and the house
2. for filling, heat insulation, heat isolating, and shock absorption
3. for setting up the sound proof wall, for the foundation of machinery
(absorption of vibrations), for filling the box of the underground tunnel
Informer (IF) 0.5-1% of cement 280-400㎏ per1㎥
1㎥ = water 200L + cement 320KG + bubbles 750L
Component: compound of DODECYL BENZENE(mineral)
Color: dark brown, liquid type
Specific gravity : 1.03 ±0.05
PH : 6.5
1. Dilute Informer (IF) in water.
2. Mix with cement and pour for about 3-5 minutes.
3. The specified blender and pump car should be used.
4. It is possible to use mortar and is mainly applied to the production of
secondary lightweight concrete
20kg/PAIL, 200㎏/DRUM, TANK LORRY