WC | WAR-CRETE WC
Wacrete - Under Water Concrete Admixture
Under Water Concrete Admixture
In the conventional construction of underwater concrete, the strength of the
concrete is lowered due to the disadvantage that the cement is washed away,
and the quality of the concrete becomes a problem. In particular, the cement
is washed away from running water, which is a cause of water pollution.
By using WAR-CRETE(WC), it is easy to pour concrete into the water, and
material separation is prevented, so excellent concrete pouring is possible.
1. Even if concrete is poured underwater, material separation does not occur and the
target strength is achieved.
2. As it has good fluidity, it has excellent self-leveling and improves the filling of concrete.
3. It becomes uniform and dense concrete and has excellent adhesion, so there is no
bleeding or latency.
4. As it is placed directly in the water, it is possible to simplify construction and shorten
the construction period, and it is excellent in economy..
1. Bridge pier foundation structure
2. Filling the back of the port's quay wall
3. Admixture of concrete and mortar when repairing underwater structures
4. Other various underwater structures
Off-white powder with water-soluble polymer as the main component / specific gravity: 0.5
1. Coverage: C × 0.5～1% or 2.5～4㎏/㎥
2. In particular, increase the amount of use in places with rapids and long free fall distances.
3. Improve cement and aggregate at the same time and mix them in mixer.
4. It is better to use water-in-water fluidizing agent as an agent for increasing slump
and preventing material separation. (1-3% of cement weight)