RT | RAPHAH-TEX
Latex for road pavement, acrylic latex for ultra-fast LMC
Raphah-tex RT is an eco-friendly, high strength, high adhesion, high water resistance,
excellent workability, cement miscibility for road pavement latex modified concrete
(LMC) and ultra-fast hardness LMC acrylic latex.
It has good adhesion to PC boards, so it can be used for floors such as factories
and warehouses, and for general repairs.
1. Excellent workability.
2. Strongly adheres to old and new concrete and metal.
3. It has good bending and compressive strength, suppresses cracking and has
4. It has excellent waterproofness and excellent water resistance due to increased
5. Good material separation resistance and excellent chemical resistance.
1. For pavement : General LMC, ultra-fast LMC
2. For Repair: Dam and bridge construction, factory, warehouse, parking lot floor
PC board, ALC board floor repair, concrete floor repair Concrete and mortar
connection adhesion, interior and exterior tile adhesion, hard insulation adhesion
1. When using packaging LMC or ultra-fast hardness LMC, measure the amount of Lapatex used according to the LMC concrete mixing ratio and use it.
2. When using for repair (flooring, waterproofing, etc.)
a. Add 30-40% water to Lapatex to make a diluent.
b. Add cement and sand, mix well, add diluent, and mix well until fluidity is good.
c. The mixing ratio varies depending on the application,
it is usually cement: sand: diluent = 1:3:0.57.
- When using a paving LMC or an ultra-fast LMC, it is used according to the concrete
mixing ratio (30±2% of cement)
- When used for repair: Use after diluting Lapatex in water, but adjust it according to the
until six months at 4-40℃