PB | Raphah bond
Water-based New.Old Concrete Adhesive
This product is used for bonding old and new concrete and old and new reinforcing rods.
In the case of existing epoxy adhesives, new concrete should be placed immediately after applying them.
However, Raphah Bond/PB is a water-soluble one liquid-type old and new concrete adhesive with which people can work leisurely without hurrying.
1. The product has excellent adhesion.
2. It’s applicable no matter if there is moisture on surfaces to be bonded. (running and standing water weakens adhesion)
3. After application, work can be done leisurely.
4. As the product is directly applied like painting, it can be used simply.
5. The product is water-soluble and reacts with moisture contained in concrete, and it penetrates to be integrated.
6. The product is colorless, odorless and fire retardant.
7. Spraying is also possible after assembling the formwork.
1. New-old concrete adhesion
2. Adhesion requiring leisure work without hurrying
3. Adhesion of tiles, bricks, marble, metals, glass blocks, silicon, etc.
4. Mortar adhesion enhancer
5. Molding adhesive
Ingredients: Polyvinyl acetate homopolymer
Property and color: Milky white liquid
1. Remove impurities cleanly from the old concrete surface.
2. Apply the product using a brush, roller or sprayer.
3. After applying the product, place new concrete before the adhesive dries.
4. For using product as a mortar adhesion enhancer, it shall be diluted in the rate of water 3 : PB 1.
5. Even for using the undiluted liquid, it is desirable to finish the follow-up operation within one hour in the summer.
1. The product shall be kept in sealed containers so as not to be frozen.
2. The product shall be used at temperatures above zero.
3. The product shall not touch eyes or the skin.