RDC | Raphah coat
Anti-rust agent for inhibiting rust
Corrosion of reinforcing rods has recently been intensified before they are used in construction sites due to corrosion of reinforcing rods, acid rain, air pollution, etc. caused by use of sea sand.
Those corroded reinforcing rods accelerate deterioration of various structures.
Raphah Coat/RDC prevents oxidation of reinforcing rods by forming resin membranes on them.
1. The excellent anti-rust function inhibits formation of rust.
2. Excellent acid resistance prevents corrosion of reinforcing rods.
3. Perfect integration with structures (improvement of adhesion during follow-up construction work) is accomplished.
4. Perfect membranes are formed with excellent adhesion.
1. Exposed reinforcing rods of structures deteriorated due to oxidation
2. Various oxidized steel frames, oxidized reinforcing rods, H beams, steel pipe piles, etc. at construction sites
Main ingredients: Special resins and antioxidants
Specific gravity: 1.03±0.05
Property and color: White liquid
0.2 - 0.4㎏/㎡
1. Surface cleaning – Remove water, oil, dirt, etc.
2. Tools used – A sprayer, brush, roller, etc.
3. Temperature Required for working – Temperature above zero
4. Washing of tools used – Wash with water.
1. As the product is water-soluble, it shall not be kept at temperatures below zero.
2. While working, be sure to wear protective equipment, such as masks, goggles and gloves.
3. The product is aqueous and is washed off when exposed, so construction surfaces shall be protected from rain, or the follow-up operation shall be taken within seven days.
Apply the undiluted solution