Background Adjustment Material
Conplaster/CP which is inorganic powder resin plastering mortar was developed
for background adjustment to be suitable for spray coating and plastering thinly
about concrete PC and ALC block sides owing to its high surface adjustability.
1. Construction is easy because the product is dragged with a trowel to finish
after doing spray coating of placing sides.
2. After construction, adhesion with surface is good and durability is excellent.
3. High smoothness and excellent weather resistance enable the stable property
of matter to be maintained for a long time.
4. Construction is applicable when the thickness is between 1mm and 9mm.
1. Leveling of concrete ceilings, inside and outside walls and the bottom surface
2. ALC block sides, PC panel sides finishing plastering and bottom leveling
3. For horizontal adjustment of molding uneven parts
4. Various buildings, finishing plastering and bottom adjustment material
1. Thickness 1mm : 2 kg
2. Thickness 3mm : 6 kg
3. Thickness 5mm : 10 kg
Conplaster : water = 100 : 16-22
1. Remove oil and fat powder, impurities, dust, etc. cleanly from the construction
2. Uneven parts shall be chipped or ground.
3. After sufficiently mixing with water, spray or plaster it using a trowel in constant
Mixing can be done using a drill mixer or a regular mixer.
4. During curing, formation of cracks shall be prevented through covering with
curing cloth or spraying water.
In addition, be careful not to apply any impact or vibration.
1. Lowest construction temperature: 5℃ or higher
2. Lowest construction thickness: 1mm
3. The construction surface should be cured sufficiently before construction.
4. Avoid moisture and keep in dry indoor places.
25kg/bag, until six months in dried place