Raphah Cement RCT
Ultra-rapid hardening cement
Raphah Cement is ultra-rapid hardening cement which is highly strong,
displays practical strength in three hours, and has high workability.
In the case of regular ultra-rapid hardening cement, setting happens
immediately after water is mixed, resulting in drop in workability and
making it difficult to maintain high quality.
On the other hand, with Raphah Cement, setting happens 20～40
minutes after water is mixed, so it is possible to secure the working
time and to maintain high quality, which makes Raphah Cement a
new-concept high-quality ultra-rapid hardening cement.
(1) The product has high strength and high fluidity, and its durability and
workability are excellent.
(2) As no setting (false setting) happens immediately after water is mixed,
it is possible to secure the working time and get high quality.
(3) As the product is ultra-rapid hardening cement, there is no drying shrinkage
(4) Excellent strength is displayed even at a low temperature through continuing
The product is mostly used for emergency construction work.
(1) Civil works - Emergency construction work, repair/water leakage prevention
work for bridges, roads, subways, tunnels, dams, sewer culverts, runways, etc.
(2) Boring grouting work – Soft ground reinforcement, mechanical foundation,
facility foundation, anchoring injection and finishing materials
(3) Special construction work – Structure repair, plastering and waterproofing,
emergency installation, water leakage prevention for winter, waterproofing,
(4) Secondary cement products – PC products, sculptures (mold productivity improves)
(5) Acid resistance-related construction work – Acid-resistant finishing
materials, dirt/waste solidification agents
A property of matter
Aluminate-type gray powder
1. Raphah Cement (RCT) is an ultra-rapid hardening cement, so a construction
plan shall be prepared in advance so that there are no snags.
2.Raphah Cement (RCT) which is an ultra-rapid hardening cement is sensitive
to the ratio of water and cement, the construction temperature, etc. so
construction regulations shall be observed.
3. Raphah Cement (RCT) hardens fast, so construction work shall be complete
before initial setting (20～30 minutes after mixing).
4. When the temperature is 5℃ or lower, early strength can be obtained by
installing protective facilities and maintaining room temperature.
20 kg/bag. The product can be stored in a dry place for six months
Concrete mixing (standard mixing ratio)