Raphahcon CR7-for Underwater Grouting
Inorganic Polymer Repair Mortar for Underwater Grouting
Raphahcon CR7 was developed to repair and reinforce underwater structures,
making it possible to do grouting injection with the product in consideration of workability,
and mechanical workability and maintaining the basic repairing function of polymer
repair mortar were taken account of at the same time. In addition,
the one ingredient type product can be used after being added with just water,
and its workability and economic efficiency have been greatly improved to be suitable
for large-scale repairs.
1. The product has a high strength, low cracking occurrence, and excellent
workability as one ingredient type which only needs to be mixed
with water for use.
2. It is economical owing to the low rebound rate of 5% or below and highly durable
because it is inorganic like concrete.
3. The product is highly adhesive, anti-rust, neutralization-resistant,
chemical-resistant, and chlorine ion penetration-resistant.
1. Repair and reinforcement of bridge pier wells and various underwater
2. Repair and reinforcement of building structures
3. Repair and reinforcement of off-shore structures
A property of matter
One ingredient-type inorganic gray polymer mortar
- Injection and repair of pier wells
1. Treatment of construction surface
(1) Chip deteriorated and corroded concrete.
(2) Remove dirt, laitance, etc. attached to the construction surface in order
to improve adhesion.
(3) Remove unconsolidated sand and other impurities using a shoehorn,
wire brush, sand paper, grinder, etc.
(4) As oil and fat powder significantly reduces the adhesion, these shall
be completely removed with an organic solvent.
(5) The framework shall be assembled according to the design,
and an inlet and an air inlet shall be installed.
(6) Reinforce iron bard, wire meshes and steel wires when bending and tensile
strengths need to be strengthened while doing reinforcement of over 5cm.
(1) Put the right quantity of water in a mixer, slowly inject Raphahcon and mix
them for over three minutes. (when there is no mixer, use a hand drill mixer)
(2) Use clean fresh water.
(1) The mixed product shall be immediately injected in the construction surface.
(2) Injection shall be done in one direction continuously to prevent air from
(3) Injection shall be done until injected mortar flows out through the air inlet.
(1) When injection is complete, close the inlet and the air inlet.
(2) Remove the framework after five days at room temperature or after seven
days below 10℃. The framework shall be maintained, if necessary.
1. Protect the application area from rain or snow until it gets dry.
2. Wear protective equipment, such as masks, goggles and gloves, while working.
3. Be careful when curing at a temperature below 5℃.
25 kg/bag, can keep in dry places for six months