MC | MAC CON MC
MAC CON MC
elvan plasterting mortar
Mac-con/MC is an inorganic powder-type resin plastering mortar using eco-friendly elvan stone.
It is a functional mortar for ground adjustment developed to have beneficial functions
for the human body with excellent controllability of the ground, neutralization of strong
alkaline components of cement and various effects such as air purification, deodorization,
antibacterial and insect repellent through far-infrared radiation effect.
1. It’s easy to construct only by mixing water
2. The adhesion with the lower plate is superior and durability is outstanding
3. Due to its excellent leveling abilty, its maintains long-term stable properties.
4. Thickness can be constructed from 1 to 9mm.
1. Finishing, plastering, and adjusting material of various buildings.
2. Leveling of concrete ceilings, interior and exterior
3. Finshing, plastering and leveling of ALC Block plane and PC panels.
4. Leveling of molding bumps.
1. thickness 1mm : 2 kg
2. thickness 3mm : 6 kg
3. thickness 5mm : 10 kg
Mac con : water = 100 : 30
1. Remove any oil, foreign substances, dust, etc. from the construction surface.
2. Chipping or grinding of molding bumps.
3. Spraying and hand-troweling evenly after mixing with water enough.
When mixing, use a drill mixer machine or mixing machine.
4. When curing, cover it with curing cloth or spray water to prevent crack
generation. Also, avoid shock or vibration.
1. Lowest construction temperature: 5℃ or higher
2. Lowest construction thickness: 1mm
3. The construction surface should be cured sufficiently before construction.
4. Avoid moisture and keep in dry indoor places.