Coating Agent for Preventing Neutralization/Salt Damage
As the agent for coating and curing the concrete surface and water-proof, the product has high resistance against neutralization and chlorine ion as well as excellent bonding strength, so that it is used for preventing neutralization and salt damage.
1. The product is a resin-type waterproof corrosion-resistant material
containing ceramic metals.
2. Excellent desquamating resistance caused by vibration and temperature
3. Excellent chemicals-proof agent densifying structure and Perfect water-proof
agent penetrating into the pore of concrete.
4. Excellent neutralization-resistance, five times more than Portland Cement
5. Superior adhesion to concrete by using a broom, roller, spray.
1. Crack of concrete, for repairing the surface, For repairing waterproof,
2. Covering agent for preventing neutralization & salt damage
3. A finishing material for treating surfaces of various concrete structures
4. For coating to prevent steel corrosion
A property of matter
Ceramic metal-containing resin
1. Preparation of surface
(1) Eliminate the dirt and laitance adhered to the construction work section
for improving adhesion.
(2) Remove sand and other pollutant by hera, wire brushes and sandpaper, grinding.
(3) Oil agent remove certainly due to reduce adhesion.
(4) Fairly separated part of concrete can be repaired using repair mortar.
(1) Available using the brush, roller and spray.
(2) The basic spread is twice and it can spread once
if not waterproof or prevention of carbonation.
(3) The second spread begin work when there is no damage to surface after enough
hardening when it passed for more than 6 hours after the first spread.
(4) Be careful, the strength development is delayed
when the atmospheric temperature below 5 ℃
- In case of room temperature, there must be work after curing for 2 days.
- In case of temperature below 10℃, there must be work after curing for 3 days.
1. Lowest temperature for work : +5℃
2. The spread thickness is below 1㎜
Apply the undiluted liquid