PMQ | PMQ
NON-SHRINK PRECISION GROUT for Quick Grouting & repair
An Ultra-rapid Hardening Non-contraction Grouting Material
The product is an ultra-rapid hardening grouting and repair material used for
supporting important structures, such as machinery, civil engineering and
construction that require ultra-rapid hardening, non-contraction, high strength,
bonding strength and durability and for super-emergency construction work,
such as repairs.
1. Ultra-rapid hardening property: Since the practical strength is achieved within
3 hours, the construction period can be shortened.
2. High strength: As the product is highly strong, it can support important structures.
3. Good fluidity: As the filling property is excellent and there is no bleeding,
high quality can be secured after hardening.
4. Good workability: As the product can be placed after being adding with water
only, it has high workability.
5. Non-contraction: There is no cracking or no gap in the joint.
6. High bonding strength: The product has remarkable bonding strength with basic
concrete or mechanical structures
7. High durability: The product is permanent because it has good pharmaceutical
resistance and chemical resistance due to its high density.
8. Economic efficiency: This cement-type product is economical and non-toxic
when compared with the resin-type product.
1. Treatment of construction surface
(1) Remove dirt, laitance, etc. attached to construction surface in order
to improve adhesion.
(2) Remove unconsolidated sand and other impurities using a shoehorn,
wire brush, sand paper, grinder, etc.
(3) As oil and fat powder significantly reduces the adhesion,
these shall be completely removed with an organic solvent.
(4) If there are gaps in the framework, they shall be sealed.
(5) Spray water on the construction surface to keep it wet.
(there shall be no stagnant water)
2. Primer work
Apply water-soluble old and new concrete adhesive Raphah Bond
/PB using a brush, roller, or spray to improve adhesion.
Inject the right amount of water in a mixer and mix for about
2～3 minutes while slowly injecting PMQ.
(1) The mixed product shall be immediately placed on the construction
(2) Work shall be finished within the pot life (before initial setting).
(3) It is better if you harden to do filling even after placing.
(1)There shall be no vibration during three-hour curing after placing.
(2)If necessary due to conditions of the construction site, a curing
material shall be applied.
1. Injection shall be done continuously in one direction to prevent air from being
trapped in the grouting surface.
2. Be careful because the strength expression will be delayed while working at a
temperature below 5℃.
3. When mix design is necessary while placing MASS concrete, the design shall
be ordered separately.
4. The mixer shall be cleaned immediately after construction work.
5. The minimum construction thickness shall be 30mm, and technical advice shall
be required for construction of thickness of over 20㎝.
25kg/bag, until six months in dried place
1. Machine-based grouting where ultra-rapid hardening and high strength
2. Ground grouting of road and bridge joints and rails
3. Grouting of P.C concrete joints and parts where concrete has deteriorated
4. Basic grouting of structures needing fluidity
5. Repair work for airplane runways and concrete roads
6. Various tanks, pylon foundation, heavy electric equipment, turbines, power plant
7. Other ground works, such as tunnels, water purification plants and
8. Other super-emergency construction work similar to those mentioned above